To vote on the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
To watch the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
Since the AI update and the creation of the breadboard, LUA AI's have taken a bit of a back seat.
- RequestControl lacks some inputs such as strafe.
- RequestThrustControl has built-in autobalancing of thrusters which completely override your manual propulsion settings.
- RequestThrustControl does not control Ailerons or Tailplanes
- A means to get the current Ai waypoint in LUA: I would like to be able to use manual/patrol mode with my LUA AI's, as well as fleet mode.
- LUA API for newer features such as steam boiler statistics, General Purpose Processing Power, ECM, ring shields, Decoys/Chaff, and cluster missile release.
- Breadboard + LUA I/O would be a nice quality of life thing, a use case I can foresee is using breadboards as a configuration interface for a lua AI.
There are probably going to be other features I'd like to see, but that's just off the top of my head. The most critical thing (IMO) is some way to get the current AI patrol and fleet waypoints through LUA, as I would like to be able to order my creations around.