To vote on the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
To watch the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
- We dont need a seperate hull prefabs tab, if you really want to keep it, combine it with the new vehicle tab
- New vehicle and subobject tabs must reunite. None of them has enough parts to fill their tabs, that emptiness is triggering me
- Air and land tabs must reunite, same reason as above but only because of the land tab having too few blocks. If the tab is going to be filled in the future, (which i have huge doubts about) keep it
- Some prefabs are broken and some has bigger prefabbing areas than they need
- Core pieces of multi-block systems ALWAYS should be in the X-0 and Y-0 position. A red highlight around the block is not the thing i wanted
- Some propulsion parts that are supposed to connect to multi-block systems are in different tabs. For example, Steam Jet is in the air tab. "Why is it weird for you, it is an air propulsion type isnt it?" You are right. But the steam propellers are still in the steam engines tab, thus tab placement of the steam jet is weird
- That white scroll bar thing you see on the side of the tabs is ugly and ruins the UI. Get rid of the said tabs above and make the tabs fit to the screen without using/needing that scroll thingy
Drop files to attach them