To vote on the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
To watch the idea, please sign in with your personal or social account (Facebook or Google).
- The images above were taken with 30 gunsmiths skill being accidentally on.
- The user profile faction skills have an effect on the kinetic energy of shells, this is not reflected by the ammo customizer.
- Two possible fixes exist: One is to make user profile skills not impact kinectic damage and armor piercing, the other is to make the UI reflect these skills.
- I would think the wise choice would be to make kinetic damage stats independent of the players faction skills, as the faction skills might be necessary to have good accuracy with short, nice looking barrels, but they also make it such that some cannons to become unsharable if made in a player environment that has a buff to muzzle velocity.
- Fortunately, the performance of the cannon above was not noticeably shifted by profile skills being active or deactivated, but there may be other cases where this is not the case.
Drop files to attach them